Welcome to the meeting point for buyers and sellers of used cryotherapy machines. This is the place where sellers can quickly sell, and the buyers can choose the most suitable option and be sure their cryotherapy equipment runs smoothly and their personnel are properly trained.
For the new owners, we offer dismantling, delivery, assembly at the new place, too.
Benefits for buyersof used cryotherapy equipment
- verified equipment in a fully functional state;
- full-service package: dismantling, delivery, assembly cryotherapy chambers at the new place, personnel training;
- advice on the premises to ensure the best environment for long-term use
- optional warranty.
Please feel free to contact our sales
department for more details.
Benefits for sellersof used cryotherapy equipment
- easy and time-saving;
- free cash quote;
- free dismantling and removal of your used cryosaunas and other cryogenic equipment.
If you want to sell used cryotherapy equipment, please kindly fill in the form below.
Used cryosaunas in stock
Used cryosauna: Cryomed MINI (pressurized, wooden shell, grey/grey) / 0001
- Type: Whole body cryotherapy chambers
- M-sized cabin unit
- 7‘‘ touch screen
- Door sensor
- 1x cryogenic valve
Standard component set: 2x fur boots, 1x cushion, 1x manual
Year of manufacture: 2019
Location: our warehouse
Price: 15,000 EUR
Used cryotherapy equipment: Kriosystem Life Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber with a 1,000-liter integrated tank in perfect condition
- Year of manufacture: 2017
- Location: France
Price: 40,000 EUR
Used cryosauna: Juka, model 104-1, bought in 2019, with few sessions made, in excellent condition
- Year of manufacture: 2019
- Number os sessions on the counter: 85
- Location: New York, USA
Price: 33,000 EUR, negotiable
FAQ about used cryotherapy equipment
What do you offer for buyers of used cryotherapy machines?
You can choose cryosaunas of different brands displayed on our website.
We offer advice on the benefits of all available cryo tanks and equipment depending on your needs.
Some cryotherapy chambers are stored in our warehouse, some machines are at the seller’s. Upon agreement, for a separate fee, we will inspect the machine at the seller’s location and repair it, if needed, disassemble it and deliver it to you with the subsequent installation and operator training.
How does it work for the owners of used cryotherapy machines?
For a reasonable monthly fee, we will put up the information about your equipment on a dedicated page on our website. You will need to provide:
- a detailed description of your cryosauna,
- a manual,
- a statement on the functional state of the equipment, including the number of sessions run.
You will receive all the inquiries from potential buyers interested in your equipment. In addition, we will actively offer this option to people who contact us daily via our website.
If the deal is made, you will have to pay us 10% for mediation.