Many people face insomnia problems and the reasons for it could be different: from stress and anxiety to pain or irritation caused by diseases or injuries. And the solvation for all these factors could be whole-body cryotherapy.
Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which you have trouble falling and/or staying asleep. The condition can be short-term (acute) or can last a long time (chronic).
The question of cryotherapy and insomnia has been studied by many researchers and all they came to the conclusion that healing with cold could be very effective. And the main reasons are:
- whole-body cryotherapy for insomnia caused by stress could help to achieve better psychological harmony. It is much easier to fall asleep feeling calm and relaxed;
- if insomnia is caused by pain or irritation, cryotherapy is extremely effective in pain reducement and pain relief treatment.
Cryotherapy benefits for insomnia
Whole-body cryotherapy can bring the quality of your life to a new level. It helps you to feel and look better, so in most cases, insomnia problems pass away. In addition to the above cryotherapy helps:
- to improve blood circulation;
- to fasten metabolism and remove toxins;
- to activate immune’s system potential;
- to stabilize hormones and much more.
Does cryotherapy help insomnia?
The question “Does cryotherapy really work on insomnia?” can be reasonable, because not so long ago cryotherapy was used only by athletes for recovery or injuries treatment. But now it is gaining popularity with the speed of light and many people all over the world every day experience the benefits of cryotherapy, including better sleep.
Still not sure is cryotherapy good for insomnia?