Is whole-body cryotherapy good for acne? Cryomed s.r.o. has been producing cryosaunas since 2002. We know everything about its effectiveness for any disease including acne.
First, let’s see how cryotherapy effects to your body.
Whole-body cryotherapy is based on the effect of extremely low temperatures between -110° C and -180° C on the human body. The objective is to cause a physiological adaptive response of the body to extreme cold, resulting in boosted metabolism and recovery processes – a biological “re-start”.
Cryotherapy and acne treatment is a question that bothers dermatologists all over the world for years. Because potentially cryotherapy can become an indispensable part of the acne treatment process. Let’s see why.
Cryotherapy benefits for acne
- Cryo session helps to stimulate collagen production within the deeper layers of skin, reversing the effects of ageing. The boost in collagen also tightens up pores, reducing their size and preventing any impurities that might seep in and cause pimples, blackheads and acne.
- Low temperature increases the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your skin, which helps with healing too. This can improve the condition and appearance of your skin.
- The cryotherapy session will not take a lot of time, just 3 minutes maximum. After a few sessions, your skin will look better!
Does cryotherapy help acne?
People often doubt if cryotherapy really work on acne. And this is understandable – not so long ago cryotherapy was used only by athletes for recovery or injuries treatment. But now it is gaining popularity with the speed of light and many people all over the world every day experience the benefits of cryotherapy in skin problems treatment, including acne.
Still not sure if cryotherapy is good for acne?
- Who needs a local cryotherapy?
- Do I need cryosauna if I’m a beauty salon owner?
- What is the cost of cryosauna?