The fast growth of cryotherapy market, new fields of its application, new territories for potential expansion – all these in the latest cryotherapy market research. Are you still hesitating if the start of your own cryotherapy business is worth your efforts? Read our short summary of the research.
The latest research of the cryotherapy market and forecasts of its development, which were made for the next 4 years, covered a territory of:
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland),
- Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam),
- the Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria),
- South America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia),
- North America,
showed that recently the main cryotherapy market drivers became:
- rising incidence of cancers and sports injuries;
- increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures;
- prevailing technological advancements in cryotherapy equipment;
- increasing popularity in beauty, wellness, and fitness;
- Covid-19 – cryotherapy is widely used for immune system stimulation.
Despite the fact that the cryotherapy market has a positive trend, there are several market factors that restrain its growth. Among them – stringent regulations regarding product approval and lack of awareness about the benefits of cryotherapy.
We at Cryomed are always ready to help your company to handle all raising issues concerning legal regulations in your country and start your cryotherapy business. Read how to start your cryotherapy business or how to become Cryomed’s distributor.
Cryomed ™ is a well-known cryosaunas brand. In our factory, we have established and implemented a quality management system covering the manufacture, distribution, installation and servicing of medical cryotherapy devices. We have no secrets – just high-quality products and flexible equipment delivery conditions such as trade-in, lease or rental. Contact us to get your cryotherapy saunas prices and become our distributor!