People who care about their health and wellness or interested in effective recovery and healing treatments may wonder how much does whole body cryotherapy cost.
- professional athletes and fitness lovers – for competition preparation and faster recovery after them, for injuries treatment, dealing with stress and weariness;
- people with skin problems – for acne, psoriasis and other skin diseases treatment;
- who needs therapy in rheumatology, hepatology, neurology, sexology and urology, endocrinology, pulmonology, cardiology, orthopaedics and traumatology, etc.
- people who are concerned about their age and appearance – for anti-ageing effect, weight loss, sleep improvement and stress reducement.
Watch the video on how celebrities use cryotherapy
So how much does whole body cryotherapy cost?
You have two ways to make whole body cryotherapy an essential part of your life.
If you need regular access to a cryotherapy machine it makes sense to have your own cryotherapy device. For example, many professional athletes and sporting clubs have a cryo chamber in their facilities. You can read about some cases here.
What options do we have for people who intend to have a cryo chamber of their own?
- You can buy a cryosauna – but probably not best suited to your needs.
- You can rent a cryosauna. Cryosauna rental enables potential consumers to start using Cryomed’s models of the cryotherapy chamber as quickly as possible and without having to pay the full price.
- You can lease cryosauna. Leasing option from Cryomed, similar to cryotherapy machine rental, is intended for customers who want to start their cryotherapy business but maybe temporarily lacking the money to pay in full right from the start.
- You can use a trade-in option. This service from Cryomed is an excellent opportunity for owners of older cryotherapy equipment to upgrade their cryo chambers at a considerable discount.
The second way is to attend the nearest cryotherapy centre to try cryotherapy and experience its benefits on your own.
You can find the average price for a cryotherapy session in a table below. Please note that the price varies from one place to another.
|One session||Monthly unlimited|
|about $30||about $225|
about £110 (5 sessions)
about €180 (5 sessions)
about €180 (5 sessions)
about 300 (10 sessions)
about ¥48,600 (5 sessions)
As you can see, the price for whole body cryotherapy depends on the country and additional services cryotherapy centre proposes to its clients.
If you intend to open your own cryotherapy business you’ll calculate the average session price depending on your expenses. Here you can read how much does cryotherapy machine cost.
You can also contact our sales team and get detailed consultation about the best option for you.
See also our expertise about cryotherapy: